This may not be an obvious fact but men cut their hair more often than women do. However, there is still a big difference in how men buy hair care products than women. For example, when it comes to purchasing tools to cut your hair with, men don’t bother to look for the best but sometimes depend on what other people say or refer to, such as opinions from their family, friends, or even a salesman.
Also, men definitely do not shop in the same way that women do. Men are not able to spend that much time checking the different levels of quality of the things that they have to buy. When talking about hair clippers, men need a more reliable one that is a perfect match for their hair texture and density. Here are some of the best hair clippers to choose from.
Editor’s Pick: Hair Clippers
4 Best Hair Clippers Reviews
1. Oster Classic 76 Professional Hair Clipper
- Designed with a powerful, single speed universal motor for heavy-duty use, making them the ideal professional clippers...
- Comes with detachable blade size #000 and #1 that easily cuts through wet or dry hair
- Ultra-durable, top-quality housing with ergonomic design perfect for all-day cutting
Most professionals say that if you are a guy then you should definitely have a clipper like Oster Classic 76 Professional Hair Clipper in your bathroom cabinet. This type is the one most recommended by most barbers. Since men have thicker hair than women, the clipper is perfect just for that. This is built for professional use because handling is not so easy considering its weight.
Furthermore, the Oster Classic 76 Professional has a detachable cryogen-x blade system and a universal motor that enables it to cut through thick, dry, and even wet hair. Though it costs a lot, it’s definitely worth your money.
2. Oster Professional 76023-510 Fast Feed Clipper with Adjustable Blade
- Powerful, Whisper Quiet Pivot Motor,Steel Blade Adjusts Between Size 000 and 1
- Cuts Through All Types of Hair (Wet or Dry)
- Ergonomic Design For All Day Cutting,Textured Housing Provides Easy Grip
The Oster Professional 76023-510 Fast Feed Clipper may be considered as one of those that is expensive for a hair clipper but you have to consider its features before you turn it down as you will realize that it’s worth the price. It has a powerful motor that does very well on heavy hair duty and you won’t ever have to worry about simultaneous haircutting sessions. The product also comes with guide combs from 1/8-inch to 1-inch for your length preferences and adjustable blades 1/50-inch to 3/32-inch.
3. Wahl Homepro Color-coded Haircutting (25-Piece Kit)
- Color Coded Guide Combs – Finding and remembering everyone’s favorite hair length is easier than ever. Corresponding...
- Smooth, Easy Haircuts – With a variety of cutting lengths, adjusting the trim length is pain free. Quickly reference...
- 26 Piece Grooming Kit – Featuring 14 guide combs from 1/16” to 1” for various cutting lengths, left & right ear...
If you’re a beginner in hair cutting then you will benefit from the 12 color-coded guided combs from 1/8-inch to 1-inch of the Wahl Homepro Color-coded Haircutting. It also has guided combs that are very important and useful for men who want to have different lengths of hair at different times of the month. The clipper is a very reasonable price because it has a lot of features, such as its design, self-sharpening and high-carbon steel blades.
You don’t have to worry though about sharpening these blades on your own. It can also cut through thick hair and maintaining the product is not difficult. This is best for starters due to its specially designed color-coded attachments.
4. Wahl 79600-2101 Lithium Ion Cordless Clipper
- Cordless Convenience - The power of corded clippers with the convenience of cordless; Exceptional performance with a...
- Quick Recharging - Equipped with a 10-minute quick charge for instant power & fast 3-5-hour charge time. Lithium-ion...
- Clipping & Trimming Combo - Kit features a powerful clipper and bonus touch up battery trimmer for achieving your...
Last but not least, we have the Wahl 79600-2101 Lithium-Ion Cordless Clipper. Most men prefer to have cordless hair clippers as they want to cut their own hair. The clipper comes with sharp self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades, guide combs from 1/16-inch to 1-inch (not color-coded), and haircut accessories perfect for DIY!
You don’t have to worry about the battery life of this hair clipper because you can charge it for just 15 minutes and it will last you the entire day. It’s also very safe when it comes to charging because its lithium-ion technology won’t overcharge the battery if you accidentally leave it charging.
Last update on 2022-09-27 at 08:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API