So, are you doing your research for the best 1000 watt rms amp to buy? That’s great because now we will tell you about 10 of the best 1000 watt rms amp on the market. You must read this article if you want to know what you should be buying before it’s too late. This list will help you find what you need. Read on!
The Best 1000 watt rms amp Reviews
This review used a series of systematic analyses to allow for direct comparison across a diverse class of 1000 watt rms amp. To determine which 1000 watt rms amp is the best, we conducted extensive research and evaluated the top models currently on the market. We then analyzed the most promising models available and compared their performance against each other. We created some grading metrics to weigh each product against one another. These metrics include:
- Ease of use
- Warranty policy, and more.
1. Rockville RVA-M3 4000w Peak/1000w CEA RMS @ 1 Ohm Amplifier Mono Car Amp+Remote
- Features: Rockville RVA-M3 4000w Peak/1000w CEA RMS @ 1 Ohm Mono Car Amplifier, Metal Bass Remote Included, 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts RMS CEA Compliant (<1% THD @ 14.4 Volts) (74.1% efficient), 2 Ohm: 600 Watts RMS CEA Compliant (<1% THD @ 14.4 Volts) (84.5% effic
- Peak: 4000 Watts @ 1 Ohm (Only use this power as reference if matching with amps that do not have an RMS rating), High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Class D Technology, Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Phase Control Switch, Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry, Adjustable 0-18dB Bass Equalizer, Mute and Delay Soft Start System, Status Mode LED Indicator, Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S/N Ratio: >90dB, Under Voltage Protection at 9V, Over Voltage Protection at 16V, Radiation cooling keeps the amp running at high volumes for hours straight, Extruded aluminum heatsink, Frequency Response: 10Hz – 300Hz
- Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz, Fuse: 40A*3, Technology: This series uses a reliable Class D circuitry that gives you the most reliability and the most power for your money, Dimensions: (L x W x H) 14″ x 8.5″ x 2.24″, Weight:7.8 lbs
Additional Info :
2. 1000W Monoblock Amplifier Class D Amp Car Audio Bass Knob Audiopipe APMN-1300
- Monoblock 1000W RMS
- Bass Boost: 0dB – 12dB ; Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz -80Hz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 180Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V – 5V
Additional Info :
3. Rockville dB14 4000w Peak/1000w RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt Peak/1000 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). – 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N.
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). – 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. – 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz.
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 100 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9″ x 2.4″ x 15.5″
Additional Info :
4. DS18 ZR1000.1D Car Amplifier 1-Channel Class D Monoblock Amp 1000 Watts RMS – Remote BASS Knob Included
- The ZR Series amps are sure to power all your subwoofers with great sound acuity and massive bass frequency responses.
- They have been designed to efficiently pump out hard hitting bass and put your subwoofers at their maximum potential.
- Easily tuned, The ZR1000.1D comes with Lowpass and Subsonic filters to help you set to the perfect frequency for your music preference.
- The included bass knob will help you attenuate your bass with a quick turn of the dial to tune in your bass volume with every song you play.
- The ZR1000.1D is made to deliver 1000 watts RMS @ 1-Ohm, 650 watts RMS @ 2-Ohms, and 380 watts RMS @ 4 ohms giving you the perfect power for your bass.
5. Orion Cobalt Monoblock Amplifier – Class D Amplifier 1000W RMS 2000W Max, Car Electronics Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer 1 Ohm Stable Bass Boost MOSFET Full Range Amplifier for Car Speakers Sub Amp
- QUALITY – This Class D Monoblock Amplifier exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this mono sub amp stand out amongst the others.
- 1 Ohm Stable – This cobalt subwoofer amplifier for car speakers is able to power loads of 1 Ohm on a continuous basis without facing any difficulties like overheating, making extra sounds. This Class D amplifier is designed to power subwoofers that have a constant demand of high power in order to operate effectively
- Low/High Level Inputs – The monoblock subwoofer amplifier for car stereo speakers with mosfet power supply comes with low/high level inputs. A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Features – The monoblock bass boost amplifier has features like – Frequency Response: 10~250HZ, Low Pass Filter, Bass Boost, Subsonic Control, Remote Bass Knob, MOSFET Power Supply, Thermal Protection, Phase Shift
- Power – This Class D 2000 watt Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 2000 X 1 MAX @ 1 OHM. The monoblock amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design.
Additional Info :
6. Rockville Krypton-M3 4000w Max/1000w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Features:. . Rockville KRYPTON M3 4000 Watt Peak and 1000w RMS Class D 1 Ohm Stable Mono Amplifier With Voltage Display. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (71% efficient). 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (79% efficient). 4 Ohm: 400 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (84.5% efficient). Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with great brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc).
- 1 Ohm:4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm:2800 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm:1600 Watts x 1 Channel. Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V). Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control.
- Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
Additional Info :
7. Rockville RPA5 1000w Peak / 400w RMS (200 x 2) 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
- Rockville RPA5 400w RMS (200 x 2) 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier. 2U rack space.
- Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers.
- Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers. Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators.
- Channel A & B Separate Level Controls. Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp.
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles. Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans.
- Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity.
- Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load.
- User serviceable fuse (4A, 250V). Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz <+/- 0.5dB. Distortion: <0.03%.
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm Balanced and 10K Ohm Unbalanced. Signal to Noise Ratio: > 102dB.
- Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz. Weight: 13.4 lbs. Dimensions: 18.97″ x 11.02″ x 3.54″.
Additional Info :
8. Rockville Krypton-M0 1400w Peak/350w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote
- Rockville KRYPTON-M0 1400w Peak/350w Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm:350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (70% efficient). 2 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (80% efficient).
- 4 Ohm: 150 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N (81.8% efficient). Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc).
- 1 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel. Digital Voltage Display on Amp (Accurate within 0.15V).
- Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on the front panel. Power/Protect/Clip LED Indicators on Remote control. Clip indicator on the bass remote allows you to quickly set any song to right before clipping in real time
Additional Info :
9. Memphis PRXA1000.1 Monoblock 1000W RMS Power Reference Amplifier
- Features: Mono subwoofer amplifier, 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (750 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms), 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm, Variable low-pass filter (50-180 Hz, 12 dB/octave), Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz), Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave), Frequency response: 20-180 Hz, Class D amp technology, Preamp inputs and outputs, Inputs feature signal-sensing auto turn-on, Wired remote level control included, Removable magnetic panel conceals top-mounted controls, LED accent li
Additional Info :
10. Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1000W at 4-ohm, 4000W Peak Output Power Amplifier (NIX-4000IB)
- Output Power: 2 x 500W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1000W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 4000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Additional Info :
Buying 1000 watt rms amp: What to Consider
Know your needs
Before going out and buying a new product, make sure you know what it is that you need. This way, you can avoid spending money on something that does not fulfil your basic requirements and needs. Make sure that the product meets all of your criteria, so you do not end up disappointed later on.
Know your budget
The most important thing you should always do when buying 1000 watt rms amp is to ensure you have enough money in your account or credit card limit to pay for it. If not, put off the purchase until later, when you have enough cash available. If you are buying something on credit, make sure that it is within your means and that you can afford it month after month without going over your limit or having negative balances on your cards (which could lead to higher interest rates).
Before buying 1000 watt rms amp, make sure that you read through the product description thoroughly. This will give you an idea of what the product can do for you and its limitations and specifications. You should also check reviews from other users who have used this product to understand better how well it works in real-life situations.
The features of a 1000 watt rms amp play an important role in deciding whether it is good or not. Features can be compared with the performance of the product. Some products have more features than others, and this helps them perform better than their counterparts. Features also help in comparing different products each other so that you can choose the best one for you. For example, before making your final choice, if you are looking for a 1000 watt rms amp, you should compare its features like capacity, performance, quality, etc.
The material used for making an 1000 watt rms amp also plays an important role in determining its quality and durability. If the material used is of poor quality, it will break easily or may not perform as expected, which will disappoint you while using it regularly. So always check whether the material used in making a product is good enough or not before making any purchase decision.
Is it durable?
The most important thing to consider when buying a 1000 watt rms amp is its durability. If it’s not durable, it will break down over time and become useless. If the 1000 watt rms amp doesn’t last long enough, then there’s no point in buying it in the first place because you’d have to buy another one sooner or later anyway. So make sure that whatever type of product you’re looking at has good durability standards so that you don’t need to replace it too soon.
Does it come with a warranty?
Another thing you should consider before making any purchase is whether or not your chosen product comes with any kind of warranty and what kind of warranty it comes with. You wouldn’t want to buy something and then find out there is no way to get any money back if something goes wrong within the first few months after purchasing it, would you? So make sure that whatever type of 1000 watt rms amp you’re looking at comes with some sort of warranty on its performance and build.
Researching online is one of the best ways to find out about different 1000 watt rms amp available in the market today. You can read reviews about different products and see what people say about them before making purchases.